These decadent double chocolate walnut keto brownies are deliciously fudgy and chewy without any added sugar. Coming in at 8g of protein each (including collagen!) and only 1 net carb, these are the perfect guilt-free treat.
Conventional brownies are loaded with unnecessary added sugars and white flour that can trigger inflammation and add needless carbs and calories, but these keto brownies prove that you can make delicious fudgy brownies that are free from added sugars, gluten free, grain free, and high in protein! Enjoy them with a collagen-boosting mocha for an epic afternoon treat.
Double Chocolate Walnut Keto Brownies
- ¼ cup (30g) Epic Grounds Mocha Protein Creamer
- ¾ cup (90g) organic almond flour
- 2 tbsp (26g) brown sugar substitute (non-GMO)
- 2 tbsp (26g) allulose (non-GMO)
- ½ cup (120g) monk-fruit sweetened chocolate chips, divided (non-GMO)
- 1 large organic egg
- 3 tbsp (42g) organic butter, melted
- ¼ cup (28g) organic walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 4" x 8" casserole dish. (Alternatively, you can double the recipe and use a full size 8" casserole dish.)
- Melt ¼ cup of the monk-fruit sweetened chocolate chips and butter in a medium microwave-safe dish.
- Stir in Mocha Protein Creamer, brown sugar substitute, and allulose.
- Add egg and beat well to incorporate. Stir in almond flour and mix well, then stir in remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared dish. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, being careful not to overbake.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.
Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 230
- Total Fat: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 8g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 60mg
- Net Carbs: 1g
- Fiber: 9g
- Sugar: 1g
- Added Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 8g