When a chocolate craving hits and you need something fast, this keto peppermint chocolate mug cake will hit just the spot. Quickly whip up a single serving dessert that’s sugar free and packs 23g of protein and only 2 net carbs.
Quickly satisfy dessert cravings without refined sugars or wheat flours and feel good knowing that you’re fueling your body with 7g of grass-fed collagen and whopping 23g of high-quality protein. Savor this treat with a collagen-boosting peppermint mocha for a guilt-free afternoon dessert.
Keto Peppermint Chocolate Mug Cake
- ¼ cup (30g) Epic Grounds Peppermint Mocha Protein Creamer
- 1 large organic egg
- 2 tbsp (15g) organic almond flour
- 1 tbsp (7.5g) organic coconut flour
- 1 tbsp (13g) organic erythritol
- 2 tsp (4g) organic dutch cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp (15g) monk-fruit sweetened chocolate chips (non-GMO)
- Lightly beat egg with a fork in a microwave-safe mug. Add remaining ingredients and stir until fully combined. Cook in a microwave on high heat for 45 seconds to 1 minute, or until mug cake is set but still fudgy.
Serving Size: 1 mug cake
- Calories: 340
- Total Fat: 25g
- Saturated Fat: 13.5g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 8.5g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 360mg
- Net Carbs: 2g
- Fiber: 13g
- Sugar: 2g
- Added Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 23g