These fresh-flavored mango coconut muffins are the perfect start to your day. Made with almond flour and no sugar, these keto muffins pack 13g of protein each and only 4.5 net carbs.
With vitamin C packed mangoes and tons of protein, these muffins prove that you don’t need added sugars or wheat flour to enjoy classic muffins that are actually good for you. Easily create keto gluten free blueberry muffins by swapping organic blueberries for the chopped mango and omitting the coconut flakes. Enjoy this on-the-go breakfast classic with a collagen-boosting vanilla latte and take your morning to the next level.
Keto Mango Coconut Muffins
- ¼ cup (30g) Epic Grounds Vanilla Protein Creamer
- ¾ cup + 1 tbsp (100g) organic almond flour
- 2 tbsp (26g) organic erythritol
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 large organic egg
- 2 tbsp (30g) organic unsweetened almond milk
- ⅓ cup (50g) organic mango, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp (7.5g) organic unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a giant muffin pan with 3 muffin liners. (For standard size muffins, line with 6 liners).
- Melt the butter in a medium microwave safe bowl. Add the egg and almond milk, and beat lightly until combined and uniform.
- Add Vanilla Protein Creamer, erythritol, baking soda, almond flour, and mango to the egg mixture. Stir until just combined.
- Pour batter into muffin pan, distributing evenly across all 3 liners. Sprinkle with coconut flakes and press lightly into the top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. (Tent the muffins with aluminum foil if necessary to prevent the coconut from overbrowning.) Allow to cool, and enjoy.
Serving Size: 1 giant muffin (2 standard muffins)
- Calories: 310
- Total Fat: 26g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 13g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 180mg
- Net Carbs: 5g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 5g
- Added Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 13g